Have confidence in the compliance and security of your document lifecycle and workflows
eViewer provides users with redacting functionality to protect sensitive information while reducing risk, time, and cost in discovery. Regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) are complicating old business procedures with new privacy rights. eViewer’s redaction functionality helps you meet these regulations and enables your organization to:
- Redact ANY format – Redact all file formats supported by eViewer including: PDF, Word, Excel, MODCA, TIFF, and more.
- Preserve original content – Using our redaction tools, the original file is never altered, ensuring that the data is preserved and can be retrieved at any time.
- Redact on-the-fly – The redaction can be applied to the file at the time it is retrieved for viewing based on the user permission level.
- Smart Redaction: Search and redact particular text or content type such as name, account numbers, and more.Saves money, time, and reducing mistakes.
- Ensure compliance with corporate regulations and security standards – Help adhere to the permission scheme set up within the repository with document redaction and image redaction to help ensure regulatory standards are met including GDPR and CCPA.
- Deeper Redaction Control: Destroy image, text and vector graphics within regions marked for redaction — not just covering or obscuring with clipping or image masks. And scrub documents of hidden text, comments, attachments, and metadata.
- Toggle, Share and Print Redactions: Toggle annotation layers to see what will be removed, and share redactions with others for feedback.Create user permissions controlling what information will display on screen and what will print.
eViewer makes redactions simple for your users and helps your organization meet the privacy requirements necessary to conduct business. Contact us now for us to help you with your evaluation of the eViewer.
See how eViewer can transform your application experience.